When you hire a professional, such as a lawyer, a doctor, or an accountant, you expect your needs will be handled with care and respect. In fact, it is their professional responsibility to do so. When that expectation is not met, it can lead to serious negative consequences for you. At the law firm of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., we have stood beside people in Miami and throughout Florida for more than 30 years. We can help you.
We offer free initial consultations. Give us a call today to arrange a time to discuss your specific case.
What Type Of Professional Malpractice Harmed You?
We are available to provide representation in all professional malpractice cases, including:
- Legal malpractice (inadequate counsel due to an attorney’s conflict of interest or other matters)
- Architectural malpractice (design failure due to the negligence of architects)
- Accounting malpractice (direct accounting fraud or loss due to negligence of an accountant)
- Insurance malpractice (errors and omissions of coverage information by insurance agents)
- Medical malpractice (personal injury or wrongful death caused by the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional)
Our lawyers are committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. When you choose us to represent you, we will take the time necessary to learn about your situation and the negative impact that professional malpractice has had on your life and career. We will use that information to build a strong case dedicated to meeting your needs. From enlisting experts in the related industries to investigating the situation, we will make certain all of the facts are on the table.
At our law firm, we say we are committed to improving lives, one at a time. We want to help you get your life and career closer to where it was before an act of professional malpractice took its toll.
Get The Legal Counsel You Need To Move Forward
For a free evaluation with an experienced lawyer about a professional malpractice claim, call us at (305) 530-0000 or 877-810-2864. You can also email us. We are available to help clients in Miami, Miami Beach, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and throughout Florida.