Strong Advocates For Injured People
How We Investigate Your Case
When you call our firm, we will be eager to learn:
- How the accident happened
- How it has affected your life
- The impact of your economic losses
- Who your dependents are
- If you have any prior injuries or medical conditions
- If you have faced litigation previously
By asking these questions, we will be able to determine if your case is significant enough to support the cost of litigation. We are committed to serving your best interests in a cost-effective manner.
How Were You Injured?
Our Florida lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and a proven record of getting results for clients in personal injury cases in the Miami area and beyond. We handle a full array of injury cases, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Many thorny legal and insurance issues can arise after a car crash or other motor vehicle accident. We can use our litigation skills to make sure your interests are protected.
- Catastrophic injuries — Our lawyers know how sensitive and important cases are when they involve life-altering injuries. If someone in your family is dealing with a brain or spinal cord injury, we can assert your legal rights aggressively.
- Wrongful death — If a close family member died due to someone else's negligence, we can help you explore your options for legal compensation.
We are also well equipped to represent people who have been injured due to the negligence of medical professionals in medical malpractice cases. If a loved one has died after an accident or medical malpractice, we can help your family obtain the compensation you need to work through this difficult time.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer Miami FL Trusts
To discuss your legal issue with our Miami personal injury attorneys, contact our firm by calling (305) 290-4853 or email us.