Do I have a valid medical malpractice claim
Hiring a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL residents trust is highly important. Due to the statute of limitations, the sooner you contact a lawyer, the better the outcome of your case may be. Medical malpractice is considered to be a highly complex legal matter that requires an in-depth knowledge of many different laws. If you are looking for a Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyer like this, you should consider Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.
Meet Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.
Medical malpractice claims differ from other personal injury claims because they involve both medicine and law. Both subjects greatly vary but they are interwoven in legal claims. A medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL should be well-versed in these both of these areas in order to represent clients effectively.
Why Choose Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.?
Medical doctors and other healthcare professionals typically have extensive insurance coverage, and these companies often have a team of lawyers working for them. It will be their job to either prove that medical malpractice did not take place, or to settle a valid case as quickly as possible. A medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL provides can anticipate all of the tactics used by insurance companies and should be ready to rebut their claims in the most professional manner possible.
The lawyers at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. have been dealing with medical malpractice for decades. Our strength lies not only in our creative strategies in the courtroom, but also through negotiation during mediation and arbitration. We have a network of malpractice paralegals, consultative nurses, medical clinicians, and industry professionals to help us establish a link between the defendant’s wrongdoing and the victim’s injuries.
Using this strategy, we have been able to successfully recover millions of dollars for clients. If you or a family member has been injured because of a medical professional’s carelessness, a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL has to offer may be able to help. If you elect to pursue legal action, lawyers at are firm might begin to prepare your claim by:
- Reviewing all the information you provide us
- Collect and analyze further evidence, including medical records
- Determining a fair numerical value for your claim
- Making a deducted decision on who may be at fault
- Helping you to understand your rights and legal options
If you have experienced any of the following, please call a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL families depend on as soon as possible:
- Late diagnosis
- Surgical error
- Medical equipment failure
- Pregnancy or childbirth error
- Receiving the wrong medication
This list is not exhaustive. If you believe you have been the victim of medical malpractice, you should call a lawyer for more information.
Do I Have a Valid Medical Malpractice Claim?
Ultimately, you will be best served by meeting with a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL clients trust to discover the answer to that question. This is because every case is unique and any number of variables can determine if a claim is valid or not.
At Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., we understand that making the decision to file a claim or pursue a lawsuit can be difficult. For this reason we do not charge for the first consultation with one of our medical malpractice attorneys. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak with a skilled Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyer to get answers to your questions.
Medical Malpractice or Just an Accident?
Every surgery has its risks and there is no absolute guarantee about the outcome, but sometimes a tragic result was avoidable. The same is also true for non-surgical treatments. As a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL families recommend can explain, when a patient is injured and it is determined that the occurrence was simply an accident, it’s not likely that a court will allow a civil lawsuit trial to commence. It’s also unlikely that the medical provider’s insurance company will approve an injury claim on the part of the patient.
Here are some examples of avoidable versus unavoidable accidents.
· Unavoidable: A patient develops cancer. Their doctor treats them, possibly including surgery as well as chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Despite the doctor’s efforts, the patient’s cancer is not stopped and they pass away.
· Avoidable: A patient develops an unusual growth that appears to possibly be cancer-related. Their doctor determines that the growth is benign without performing any tests. The patient does indeed have cancer and it progresses enough that it seriously damages their health and/or is eventually fatal.
· Unavoidable: A patient sustains a serious leg injury while playing a sport. The injury includes a broken leg. Though their doctor sets the broken bone and prescribes follow-up treatment with the help of a physical therapist, the bone never recovers completely. The patient has a slight permanent limp as a result.
· Avoidable: A patient sustains a serious leg injury while playing a sport. The injury includes a broken leg. The doctor does not set the bone correctly. The patient has a slight permanent limp as a result.
Pursuing a Medical Malpractice Claim or Lawsuit
Medical malpractice claims and lawsuits often involve substantial amounts of money because of all the damages the victim sustained due to their injury. This could include one or multiple surgical procedures, outpatient treatment such as physical therapy, medications, loss of wages, and more. To win this type of lawsuit or collect a settlement, your medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL locals call will have to prove several criteria:
· You had a medical provider-patient relationship with the caregiver who harmed you.
· They did not provide you with a reasonable level of care and as a result, you sustained a serious injury.
· The injury cost you money and possibly other losses, such as pain and suffering.
Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL Victims Depend On
The medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL that you hire can explain that proving these things is not necessarily easy and might require expert testimony from other medical providers. You will likely have only one chance to present a solid case to a jury or the insurance company. A substantial sum of money may be involved in terms of your damages.
For all these reasons, don’t leave the outcome to chance. Contact us at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. immediately to speak with a knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL provides at no charge to find out if you have a valid claim or lawsuit.
Call Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.Today
When you call our firm you can feel confident in knowing we will listen to what you have to say and let you know what your options may be. To schedule a consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL residents rely on, please call (305) 530-0000.