Needle & Ellenberg’s Excellence in the Face of Adversity Scholarship
The personal injury lawyers of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., strive to provide the best professional services for their clients’ needs and interests. We are highly selective about the cases we take because we know about the time and care required to give our clients the high level of excellence that we continually attempt to surpass.
We use the law to give underrepresented victims an opportunity to continue to grow and thrive in the face of adversity. We believe in investing in the education of students who are committed to helping those who are facing adversity. As one of the top personal injury firms in Miami, Florida, we know that we provide a level of excellence to those we serve. We would like to further the education of a student who similarly strives towards excellence in their endeavors to help those who are facing adversity.
Our law firm is offering the Needle-Ellenberg Excellence in the Face of Adversity Scholarship, to an exceptional student who is committed to helping people who are facing adversity.
Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
Describe the person or a group of people who inspired you to want to help people who are facing adversity.
- What did you do to help the person or people, and how did this improve their situation?
- How does what you did demonstrate your desire and ability to achieve excellence when you are trying to help those who face adversity?
- How will your education help you to achieve your goals of continuing to be able to do the kind of work you think will be most valuable in helping those who are facing adversity?
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping people who are facing adversity, and be able to explain how their education goals will help them to be able to do this in the future
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See details in essay section above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2019
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: March 2019
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to:
If you have questions, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org