Negligent Security Lawyer Miami FL
When a property owner fails to utilize proper safety measures, leaving patrons vulnerable to assault or rape, the property owner may be held financially responsible under premises liability laws. Contact our personal injury lawyers at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., to learn more about your rights and discuss your situation.
We hold property owners accountable for negligent security measures that influenced an attack on our clients. Negligent security could involve:
- Failure to use surveillance equipment (such as video tapes) where warranted
- Failure to provide high-intensity lighting in a parking garage or other appropriate locations
- Failure to hire security officers to patrol certain areas
- Negligence of security personnel in making rounds regularly or observing security monitors
- Lack of security features (such as key entry) at hotel entrances, apartment entrances and certain business entrances
Our premises liability attorneys understand our clients’ rights. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to an attack on someone else’s property, we may be able to recover reasonable compensation for resulting injuries, medical expenses, pain and suffering and other damages.
FAQ: Do I have to go to court to get a personal injury settlement?
Our negligent security lawyer in Miami, FL is often asked by injury victims if they will have to go to court in order to get the compensation they need from the person responsible for their injuries. In fact, Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. has an outstanding record of obtaining settlements for clients without them having to go to court. We strive to achieve a positive resolution for our clients, and as quickly and as painlessly for them as possible. In most instances, our Miami, FL negligent security lawyer is able to negotiate a substantial settlement for our clients without them having to go to court. We welcome you to contact us if you were injured through no fault of our own. Call us to request a consultation with our negligent security lawyer in Miami, FL, a case review for which you will not be charged. During that consultation you can discuss how your accident occurred and in what ways it affected you, including your physical injuries.
First Step: Filing a Personal Injury Claim
At Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., a negligent security lawyer Miami, FL trusts begins with filing a personal injury claim with the person who acted recklessly, carelessly, or negligently which resulted in the accident that harmed you. If it was a company that was at fault, we will file the claim with their insurance company. Each claim is unique to the circumstances of the accident, but these are the most common aspects of a personal injury claim:
- A detailed accounting of how the accident occurred, and in what way the other party was responsible for causing it.
- Supporting evidence such as witness statements, the responding law enforcement officer’s accident report, videos and pictures of the accident scene, and other proof of liability.
- Evidence of the victim’s injury, including physician diagnosis, medical records, photographs of the injury, etc.
- A detailed accounting of the victim’s compensable damages, including medical treatment, ambulance transportation, surgery, loss of income while recovering, medical devices such as crutches and wheelchair, etc.
Second Step: Pursuing a Civil Lawsuit
On occasion, the liable party’s insurance company refuses to pay the victim’s personal injury claim. In instances like that, our negligent security lawyer in Miami, Florida will make every reasonable effort to negotiate a fair settlement on our client’s behalf. It’s unusual for an insurance company to prefer to go to court because of the costs involved, and the potential negative publicity. However, it’s typical for them to not negotiate in good faith. If they are unwilling to offer a fair settlement, Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. will dedicate all available resources to our Miami, FL negligent security lawyer who is an experienced litigator. We can pursue a civil lawsuit on your behalf if necessary.
Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.: We Fight for Justice
If you suffered a serious injury because of another party’s negligence, contact us about helping you receive the compensation you deserve. Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. fights for justice for members of the Miami, FL community. Contact us before you agree to the terms dictated by the liable party’s insurance carrier. Call us today to speak with a negligent security lawyer in Miami, FL at no charge during a complimentary case review.
TAKE ACTION TO GET EFFECTIVE LEGAL HELP
Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your case with one of our personal injury attorneys. Call (305) 530-0000 or 877-810-2864. Or, if you prefer, complete our online form.