Negligent Security Lawyer Miami FL
Property owners have a responsibility to keep their property reasonably safe for people who have a right to be there. For apartment complex owners, hotel property owners and other commercial property owners, this includes keeping the property secure from reasonably foreseeable criminal activity. Areas of vulnerability, such as secluded hallways, entrances and exits, parking areas and other spaces should be appropriately evaluated for risk, and corrective measures should be taken to keep patrons safe.
At Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., we can help you assert your legal rights after an injury caused by negligent security. Give us a call today to discuss your particular case in a no-cost consultation.
Were You The Victim Of An Attack?
When a property owner fails to utilize proper safety measures, leaving patrons vulnerable to assault or rape, the property owner may be held financially responsible under premises liability laws. Contact our personal injury lawyers at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., to learn more about your rights and discuss your situation.
We hold property owners accountable for negligent security measures that influenced an attack on our clients. Negligent security could involve:
- Failure to use surveillance equipment (such as video tapes) where warranted
- Failure to provide high-intensity lighting in a parking garage or other appropriate locations
- Failure to hire security officers to patrol certain areas
- Negligence of security personnel in making rounds regularly or observing security monitors
- Lack of security features (such as key entry) at hotel entrances, apartment entrances and certain business entrances
Our premises liability attorneys understand our clients’ rights. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to an attack on someone else’s property, we may be able to recover reasonable compensation for resulting injuries, medical expenses, pain and suffering and other damages.
Take Action To Get Effective Legal Help
Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your case with one of our personal injury attorneys. Call (305) 530-0000 or 877-810-2864. Or, if you prefer, complete our online form.