Mr. Ellenberg is “AV” Rated by Martindale Hubbell, and included in the Best Lawyers in America, Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyers, rated ‘10’ ‘Superb’ by Avvo, and is recognized as one of Florida’s best trial lawyers representing individuals and families in cases of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, birth injury, nursing home and assisted living facility negligence, and car, truck plane and other types of accident cases.
For more than twenty five years Mr. Ellenberg has been vigorously pursuing his clients’ rights to money damages when injury or death has been the result of negligence, medical malpractice, defective products, car, truck and plane crashes and nursing home and assisted living facility neglect and abuse. Mr. Ellenberg has obtained significant monetary results for clients in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases, and he has a statewide reputation for excellence in handling of all manner of personal injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Ellenberg has expertise handling cases of injury and death caused by medical malpractice and health care negligence causing injury or death to mothers and babies during pregnancy, labor or delivery, injury and death resulting from emergency room negligence, anesthesia negligence, surgical negligence, misdiagnosis of medical conditions, and the negligence of hospitals, surgery centers, medical clinics, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. He and the firm have achieved numerous substantial awards and settlements, including many multi-million dollar results, for clients who have suffered cerebral palsy, paralysis, brain damage, brachial plexus, Erb’s and Klumpke’s palsy, and wrongful death.
Mr. Ellenberg spent his first few years in practice primarily defending product manufacturers, airlines and airplane manufacturers, and health care providers, in large personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. That experience provided valuable insight to how the insurance industry and corporations viewed, analyzed and resolved personal injury and wrongful death cases. More than twenty five years ago Mr. Ellenberg decided to devote his enthusiasm, talent and ability to fighting only for those injured by, and the surviving family members of those who lost their lives as a result of, defective products, medical malpractice and other negligence. Mr. Ellenberg’s practice is devoted exclusively to the representation of individuals and families in cases of negligence, abuse, malpractice, defective products and accidents.
Mr. Ellenberg has helped colleagues develop their skills, and shared with lawyers and law students his experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases, medical negligence cases, trial advocacy, and cases of nursing home and assisted living facility neglect and abuse.
Mr. Ellenberg and the firm handle cases throughout Florida, and welcome referrals from attorneys in Florida and out of state.
|Andrew L. Ellenberg|
Areas of Practice
- Obstetrical Malpractice – Injury and Death cases
- Brachial Plexus Injuries – Shoulder Dystocia cases
- Medical Malpractice – Injury and Death cases
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse – Injury and Death cases
- Elder Neglect and Abuse – Injury and Death cases
- Developmentally Disabled – Injury and Death cases
- Products Liability – Injury and Death cases
- General Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1989
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. cum laude – 1988
- State University of New York, Binghamton, New York, USA
- B.A. – 1985
- Contributing Author/Lecturer for “Trial Advocacy in Florida”, National Business Institute, 1989
- Author/Lecturer for “Determining and Proving Damages for Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys in Florida”, National Business Institute, 1992
- Contributing Author/Lecturer for “Advanced Personal Injury Practice in Florida”, National Business Institute, 2000
Honors and Awards
- “AV” Rating from Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers
- South Florida Legal Guide – Top Lawyer
- Legal Elite – Florida Trend Magazine
- South Florida Power Players
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dade County and American Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers