Brain Injury Lawyer In Orlando, FL
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury then you need a brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL victims can trust. Brain injuries are serious and so you need serious representation. A brain injury can severely alter if not threaten a victim’s life and the costs of treatment can be huge. Not only can victims suffer great loss financially because of the costs of treatment, but they can also suffer massive loss in terms of their quality of life and capacity for independence, employment, relationships, and life in general. If you want to make sure that you are adequately compensated for this loss, then you need the best brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL can offer. At Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. you will find a brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL victims and their loved ones have trusted for decades.
How do brain injuries occur?
Brain injuries can occur in a number of different ways. Sometimes, they are the inevitable result of diseases or tumors for which no one can be blamed. Sometimes, they are caused by accidents for which no-one is to blame or which unfortunately occurred due to the victim’s own mistake or negligence. In other cases, though, a brain injury may be caused by someone else’s negligence. This can happen in a variety of different ways, and may include the following as well as other accidents or causes of injury:
- Motorcycle accidents or car collisions caused by the negligence of another driver, passenger, motorcyclist, pedestrian etc
- Near drowning caused by the negligence of a guardian, ferry operator, pool-owner etc
- Medical malpractice caused by someone offering medical treatment
- Fall from 3 or more feet caused by the negligence of someone who pushed or bumped the victim or the owner of a dangerous premises
- Slip and falls/trip and falls caused by the negligence of the owner of a dangerous premises
- Sports or athletic accidents caused by negligent sports coaches, managers, opponents or team mates.
- Gunshot wounds caused by the person who discharged the gunshot or one whose negligence allowed the shooter to gain access to that gun
- Any other brain injury caused by the negligence of another person.
These types of accidents can cause all sorts of different injuries – all of which vary in effects and severity. Examples of the type of injuries which these accidents may cause include:
- Concussion (lack of coordination, headaches, dizziness and vomiting caused by blows to or violent shaking of the head)
- Diffuse axonal injury (torn brain structures impacting the brain’s chemical and communication processes caused by violent shaking or strong rotation of the head)
- Contusion (bleeding on the brain caused by direct impact to the head)
- Anoxia (severe loss of brain cells caused by oxygen deprivation)
- Hypoxia (less severe loss of brain cells caused by a shortage of oxygen)
- Penetrating injuries (serious damage caused by an object penetrating the skull and entering the brain)
What are the consequences of brain injuries?
Brain injuries can often be fatal, leading to the death of the victim. In other cases, the victim can suffer permanent damage that severely incapacitates them and makes it difficult or impossible for them to continue to lead the same lifestyle that they did before. This can make it impossible for them work and earn an income, and can lead to them requiring constant care and supervision. Of course, this has major financial repercussions.
Even where brain injuries do not lead to death or major incapacity, they can still have serious effects on a victim’s quality of life. Victims can suffer cognitive impairment that causes memory loss, difficulty processing information, problems with language and communication, difficulty concentrating and impulsive behavior. Victims may also experience altered moods, personality and emotions which makes it difficult for them to maintain relationships and friendships as before.
At Needleberg & Ellen P.C. you will find a brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL residents rely on through all types of accidents and all types of brain injuries. We are ready to help you no matter what your situation.
How can an Orlando brain injury lawyer help you?
A qualified brain injury lawyer in Orlando, FL can help you to assess the full scope of your injury or loss. This includes physical, emotional and financial damage and losses. We will then offer you advice and guidance as to the best legal options available to you. If you choose to pursue compensation in a court of law, we will represent you and fight fiercely for your recovery. If you choose to avoid court and rather seek an out of court settlement, then we will negotiate strongly and firmly on your behalf and ensure that you obtain the settlement you deserve. By getting to know you and your situation, we are equipped to know the extent of your injury, and what it is fair for you to demand. We will not allow you to be taken advantage of or bullied into accepting an unfair settlement that does not adequately compensate you for the suffering you have experienced.
Choose Needleberg & Ellen P.C.
At Needleberg & Ellen P.C. we pride ourselves on representing people from all walks of life to obtain the justice they deserve. We realize that lawyers and litigation can be expensive, and we don’t think that that should prevent victims from seeking justice. As such, we do not charge for our services unless we are successful in securing recovery for you. This means that regardless of your financial position, you can obtain excellent legal representative from a brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL has trusted for decades.
Call (305) 530-0000 today to schedule a consultation with the most reliable brain injury lawyer Orlando, FL has to offer.