Medical Malpractice Lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do I have a valid medical malpractice claim
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Fort Lauderdale
As a medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we know the struggles that victims go through after being negligently or carelessly treated for a medical condition. Regardless of what happened to you, if you believe you were harmed by the very person who was responsible for treating you, please call a medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible.
We Will Help You to Understand Your Rights
Healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses, physicians assistants, technicians, and other staff are legally required to follow a strict standard of care. They must also provide treatment in a manner that a another person, in the same medical profession, would similarly follow. If a healthcare professional fails to do what another licensed healthcare professional would have done in the same situation, it could constitute medical malpractice. This could happen in a broad range of situations, such as:
- Failing to diagnose a medical condition
- Making a surgical or anesthesia related mistake
- Failing to gain the informed consent of the patient
- Failing to explain the procedure, complications, or side effects
- Failing to provide adequate treatment
- Misuse of prescription drugs
- Wrongful amputation of a limb
- Failure to monitor a patient
- Malfunction of a medical device, leading to an injury or harm
- Failing to perform a c-section in a timely manner
- + More
Keep in mind that no medical professional can guarantee a successful treatment or outcome of a procedure. Just because you had a less than satisfactory result does not automatically grant you the right to file a medical malpractice claim with a Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyer.
We Deliver Results to Our Medical Malpractice Clients
If you were injured, improperly treated, or misdiagnosed, a medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale can evaluate your claim and advise you on the most practical strategy for moving forward. At Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. we know that medical malpractice claims are some of the most difficult cases to prove and require a great deal of resources. Rest assured, we know what it takes to gets results, and have proven this through a multitude of significant medical malpractice settlements.
Call the Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.Now
When a healthcare professional makes a mistake, the victims could find their lives to be changed forever. They might be in chronic pain, unable to walk, may find it difficult to work, talk, or even think clearly. In extreme cases, medical malpractice could result in a death, in which you may be able to file a wrongful death claim.
The Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. has a well earned reputation in Fort Lauderdale for being experienced, dedicated, and honest medical malpractice lawyers who deliver results. We know the emotional and financial impact of these cases, and are prepared to guide you through the legal process so that you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Rather than assume that an insurance company will take care of you and your settlement, you should learn about your rights, and how they could be infringed upon without retaining a lawyer. Fight back by having Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. on your side. Call a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale clients recommend now to get started.
Do I have a valid medical malpractice claim?
Hiring a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL residents trust is highly important. Due to the statute of limitations, the sooner you contact a lawyer, the better the outcome of your case may be. Medical malpractice is considered to be a highly complex legal matter that requires an in-depth knowledge of many different laws. If you are looking for a Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyer like this, you should consider Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.
Meet Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.
Medical malpractice claims differ from other personal injury claims because they involve both medicine and law. Both subjects greatly vary but they are interwoven in legal claims. A medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL should be well-versed in these both of these areas in order to represent clients effectively.
Why Choose Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.?
Medical doctors and other healthcare professionals typically have extensive insurance coverage, and these companies often have a team of lawyers working for them. It will be their job to either prove that medical malpractice did not take place, or to settle a valid case as quickly as possible. A medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL provides can anticipate all of the tactics used by insurance companies and should be ready to rebut their claims in the most professional manner possible.
The lawyers at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. have been dealing with medical malpractice for decades. Our strength lies not only in our creative strategies in the courtroom, but also through negotiation during mediation and arbitration. We have a network of malpractice paralegals, consultative nurses, medical clinicians, and industry professionals to help us establish a link between the defendant’s wrongdoing and the victim’s injuries.
Using this strategy, we have been able to successfully recover millions of dollars for clients. If you or a family member has been injured because of a medical professional’s carelessness, a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL has to offer may be able to help. If you elect to pursue legal action, lawyers at are firm might begin to prepare your claim by:
- Reviewing all the information you provide us
- Collect and analyze further evidence, including medical records
- Determining a fair numerical value for your claim
- Making a deducted decision on who may be at fault
- Helping you to understand your rights and legal options
If you have experienced any of the following, please call a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL families depend on as soon as possible:
- Late diagnosis
- Surgical error
- Medical equipment failure
- Pregnancy or childbirth error
- Receiving the wrong medication
This list is not exhaustive. If you believe you have been the victim of medical malpractice, you should call a lawyer for more information.
Ultimately, you will be best served by meeting with a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL clients trust to discover the answer to that question. This is because every case is unique and any number of variables can determine if a claim is valid or not.
At Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., we understand that making the decision to file a claim or pursue a lawsuit can be difficult. For this reason we do not charge for the first consultation with one of our medical malpractice attorneys. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak with a skilled Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyer to get answers to your questions.
Medical Malpractice or Just an Accident?
Every surgery has its risks and there is no absolute guarantee about the outcome, but sometimes a tragic result was avoidable. The same is also true for non-surgical treatments. As a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL families recommend can explain, when a patient is injured and it is determined that the occurrence was simply an accident, it’s not likely that a court will allow a civil lawsuit trial to commence. It’s also unlikely that the medical provider’s insurance company will approve an injury claim on the part of the patient.
Here are some examples of avoidable versus unavoidable accidents.
- Unavoidable: A patient develops cancer. Their doctor treats them, possibly including surgery as well as chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Despite the doctor’s efforts, the patient’s cancer is not stopped and they pass away.
- Avoidable: A patient develops an unusual growth that appears to possibly be cancer-related. Their doctor determines that the growth is benign without performing any tests. The patient does indeed have cancer and it progresses enough that it seriously damages their health and/or is eventually fatal.
- Unavoidable: A patient sustains a serious leg injury while playing a sport. The injury includes a broken leg. Though their doctor sets the broken bone and prescribes follow-up treatment with the help of a physical therapist, the bone never recovers completely. The patient has a slight permanent limp as a result.
- Avoidable: A patient sustains a serious leg injury while playing a sport. The injury includes a broken leg. The doctor does not set the bone correctly. The patient has a slight permanent limp as a result.
Pursuing a Medical Malpractice Claim or Lawsuit
Medical malpractice claims and lawsuits often involve substantial amounts of money because of all the damages the victim sustained due to their injury. This could include one or multiple surgical procedures, outpatient treatment such as physical therapy, medications, loss of wages, and more. To win this type of lawsuit or collect a settlement, your medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL locals call will have to prove several criteria:
- You had a medical provider-patient relationship with the caregiver who harmed you.
- They did not provide you with a reasonable level of care and as a result, you sustained a serious injury.
- The injury cost you money and possibly other losses, such as pain and suffering.
Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL Victims Depend On
The medical malpractice lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL that you hire can explain that proving these things is not necessarily easy and might require expert testimony from other medical providers. You will likely have only one chance to present a solid case to a jury or the insurance company. A substantial sum of money may be involved in terms of your damages.
For all these reasons, don’t leave the outcome to chance. Contact us at Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. immediately to speak with a knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL provides at no charge to find out if you have a valid claim or lawsuit.
Call Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.Today
When you call our firm you can feel confident in knowing we will listen to what you have to say and let you know what your options may be. To schedule a consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL residents rely on, please call our office today.
Medical Malpractice Legal Resources: