Medical Malpractice Lawyer Orlando
Do you believe you are the victim of medical malpractice in Orlando? If so, we encourage you to contact the medical malpractice lawyer Orlando trusts from Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. to call our firm as soon as possible.
We know that nearly 250,000 people die from a medical error every year, according to Johns Hopkins University. Other studies estimate it could be as high as 440,000. This does account for the hundreds of thousands of people who suffer injury from an avoidable medical mistake.
As a medical malpractice lawyer who serves Orlando, our firm strongly believes that the safety and wellbeing of every American should come first. When negligent medical care happens, and leads to harm, permanent injury, or death, patients and consumers deserve to full access to a legal system that serves their benefits and needs. The medical malpractice lawyers here in Orlando are ready to give victims legal advocacy and guidance when they need it most. For an immediate consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer, call Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.
Let Us Help You Understand Your Rights
In Florida, medical professionals such as doctors, nurses, assistants, technicians, and other staff are required to follow the medical standards of care. This includes providing treatment that in such a way that a similarly licensed professional would do in a similar situation. When these standards and practices are not followed, it may be considered medical malpractice. Examples of medical malpractice includes:
- Delay or failure in diagnosing a medical condition, illness, or disease
- Making a surgical mistake during an operation
- Administering the wrong amount of anesthesia
- Failure to gain consent of the patient
- Failing to provide proper treatment
- Misusing a medical device
- Misusing a prescription
- Amputation of the wrong limb
- Birth injury
If any of the above happened to you or someone you love, you could have the right to pursue compensation for medical malpractice. It is very important to consult an Orlando medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible to avoid any possible setbacks or loss of evidence.
Let Us Help You With Your Case
In medical malpractice cases, you will need to demonstrate:
- There was a patient-doctor relationship;
- The medical professional failed to act reasonably, and in a manner that a professional in the same field would have done in similar circumstances; and,
- You were injured because of the careless act.
A result that you are not satisfied with is generally not enough to file a medical malpractice claim. If you’re unsure about whether or not you have a claim, the best decision you can take is to ask a medical malpractice lawyer from our Orlando office during a confidential consultation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Why Choose Us
- We have a combined experience of over 50 years
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in damages
- You can count on us for honesty and due diligence
- We have built a solid reputation backed by 100s of successful recoveries
- Our lawyers are smart, clever, and strategic
- We will go to trial
If you or your loved one has been injured in a medical malpractice case, it is important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. By contacting a medical malpractice lawyer Orlando residents believe in, you will have a team fighting for the compensation you deserve. Contact Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. today to schedule a consultation.