When you need a stroke misdiagnosis lawyer Orlando, Fl has many choices and it is important to retain the right one. Upon suffering a stroke, the hours immediately following are a critical period. If the condition is not addressed and treated by medical professionals, or if it is misdiagnosed altogether, there is a risk of permanent injury including brain damage.
Needle & Ellenberg, P.A.: A Stroke Misdiagnosis Lawyer Orlando, Fl Respects
Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., is recognized for their effective legal representation of stroke victims in Florida. Guided by years of experience and a willful determination to get justice after a misdiagnosis, we aim to get maximum compensation. To speak with an Orlando stroke misdiagnosis lawyer now, please call (305) 530-0000.
Warning Signs of a Stroke
When the brain is cut off, or significantly reduced, from the supply of oxygen in the body a stroke occurs. There are two types of strokes:
- Ischemic stroke: the result of an obstruction such as a blood clot or clogged artery
- Hemorrhagic stroke: the result of a broken blood vessel which causes leakage in the brain
Most strokes are ischemic, but some can occur after an injury to the spine, neck, or head. The signs and symptoms of a stroke can vary, but may include sudden:
- Numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg (especially on one side of the body)
- Confusion or difficulty speaking
- Vision distortion in one or both eyes
- Problems in the ability to walk or maintain a balance
- Dizziness and lack of coordination
- Onset of a severe headache or neck ache
If you experienced any of these symptoms but you were sent home or mistreated, you should contact a stroke misdiagnosis lawyer Orlando, Fl offers as soon as possible.
How Medical Professionals May Fail Stroke Victims
Accurate diagnosis, in a timely manner, is crucial to reducing the outcome and long term effects of a stroke. Sometimes a hospital or emergency room lacks the necessary skills, staff, or training to identify the onset of a stroke. When a misdiagnosis happens, this may give you reason to reach out to a stroke misdiagnosis lawyer in Orlando, Fl. There are a number of reasons the warning signs of a stroke may be overlooked. Some examples of negligence may include:
- Failing to conduct a thorough physical examination and medical background assessment
- Failing to perform a CT scan or MRI to identify a blockage
- Diagnosing a stroke as another medical condition
- Failing to provide a blood-thinning or anti-coagulation medication
- Making a surgical error which leads to low blood pressure and a stroke
- Failing to administer a tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) which can stop the progression of a stroke
When any stroke symptoms have been disregarded by doctors, nurses, ER rooms, or clinics, there is a chance of long term damage. A stroke misdiagnosis lawyer Orlando, Fl trusts may review medical records to gain an understanding of how a stroke patient was victimized.
Getting Justice for a Stroke Misdiagnosis
Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. has spent decades safeguarded the legal rights of victims and their loved ones who’ve suffered harm because of medical negligence. As a leading stroke misdiagnosis lawyer Orlando, Fl depends on, we are prepared to carefully review the finite details of your claim that may uncover answers to the most important questions. Using this information, it is our goal to get you justice for your total accumulated pain and suffering.
If you’ve experienced complications following a stroke misdiagnosis, you may be entitled to compensation. For a free consultation with a stroke misdiagnosis lawyer Orlando, Fl relies on, please call Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. now at (305) 530-0000.